We collect and use personal information in order to:
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement that you may have with us.
- Anticipate and resolve problems with your service.
- Carry out market research and the tracking of sales.
In order to carry out the above, we need to collect and process personal information about you (including but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, email address, details of your visits to the website and any transactional information in relation to order fulfilment). We may ask you for this information on the website during the registration process or at any subsequent point. You will be asked to agree to the collection of your data. We do not collect data we do not need, and only those people with a clearly identified need to access your data are able to do so.
(1) Non-Personal Details
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you, such as the type of browsers you use or the website from which you linked to us. This information is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on the website. We may, from time to time, supply the owners and operators of third-party websites which have a link to our site with information about the number of users linking to the website from their website. You cannot be identified from any of this information.
We give you the option to decide what emails you receive from us. The emails we send fall into three categories: (i) General information emails which provide you with information about offers on any apprenticeships that we offer, alongside any new availability, (ii) information regarding your course once you have signed up with any additional learning materials, (iii) regular check-ups to see how you are getting on with the apprenticeship and if you need any support.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
(5) Your rights
You have the right to:
- Be “forgotten” – that is, to have all data we hold on you removed from our servers and destroyed.
- Know what data we hold on you – please contact us to ask if you want to know. We reserve the right to levy a small administration charge (no more than £10) to provide this information.
- Know what we are going to use that data for.
- Expect us to keep your data safe – Jigsaw Early Years Academy Ltd’s website is hosted within the EU in a secure data centre and backed up to a separate secure location.
- Be told if something goes wrong – if we suffer a data breach or loss, you will be informed within 2 working days of us becoming aware of any such breach or loss.
All data and privacy enquiries should be emailed to email@example.com.